We would like to summarise the process for requesting and obtaining tickets for away matches:
- Members make ticket requests via website or email to email@example.com
- Once tickets go on sale they are purchased using our available memberships. At this point the member is liable for the tickets purchased for them
- The member is sent a Request For Payment (RFP)
- The member is requested to make an immediate payment by bank transfer.
- Once payment and tickets are received they are despatched by the required postal method. No SAE is required.
The charges involved for away ticket purchased are…
- The applicable ticket price (variable)
- AFC Booking Fee of £1.65 per ticket
- AWM non-member charge of £2.50 per ticket for any non TC, Gold or JG
- Postage, either a one off charge of 50p for 1st class or £1.50 recorded, your choice
We hope that this information helps, if any of you would like to join us on an awayday you would be more than welcome.
Ian Hodgkinson – AWMSC Away Tickets Officer